Relationship problems are often the motivating factor to consult a therapist. Therapeutic work will allow the patient to ease their suffering, to better understand what is happening and to transform the dynamics of the relationship.
Quite regularly, we are faced with the following issues:
- conjugal relationships, violence in the couple (verbal or physical)
- tensions: family or with a colleague
- feelings of loneliness and isolation
- separation from someone close
- relationships of dependency or control